Quality Assurance Analyst
International environment, challenging assignments, dynamic and hardworking team, and many opportunities for a professional development in the consulting field – if this sounds exciting to you, then we invite you to join us!
Who are we? Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com), a Swiss consultancy specialized in development finance, with activity in around 69 countries throughout Eastern Europe, Central Asia, South and South East Asia, and North Africa.
Who are we looking for? Proactive specialists interested in the banking and audit fields. Junior applications/fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
What is the position? Quality Assurance Analyst, a full-time job in our office in Chisinau, Moldova.
What are the envisioned responsibilities?
• Collect data and perform research on financial institutions in the emerging markets of developing countries
• Review financial statements of financial institutions
• Calculate ratios based on financial statements
• Compile information requests for the reviewed banking institutions
• Assist in performing quantitative and qualitative data analysis
• Assist in measuring credit, market, operational, and liquidity risks
• Develop conclusions based on data analysis and research findings
• Work with Senior Bank Analysts to compile reports of the reviewed banks from the targeted countries
• Provide comments and recommendations on research findings
What do you need to perform well in this position?
• University degree in finance, banking, statistics or other relevant field
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
• Ability to meet deadlines and perform well under pressure
• Excellent communication, writing, and analytical skills
• Good knowledge of standard office software (e.g. Word, Excel, Browsers)
• Fluency in English and Russian
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a cover letter online at http://bfconsulting.com/about/vacancies/.
The deadline for applications is November 20, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!